RTP/Plasma Process Engineer/Senior - #1351894
Soitec Microelectronics Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Date: Aug 18, 2022
District: Pasir Ris, SG
Salary: $4,500 - $6,200 / month
Contract type: Full time
- Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality, yield and productivity
- Characterization of process and product by data analysis and tests.
- Data analysis skills (EXCEL, JMP)
- Collaborate with Technology counterparts globally on technology transfer, process alignment, qualification of new suppliers and consumables
- Work with cross-functional team on process capability improvement and yield enhancement projects
- To follow up with Day-shift items
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting using problem solving methods during night shift
- Create and execute ideas for continuous improvement
- Apply problem solving methods (8D, Fishbone, DOE etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
- Knowledge of process control (SPC) and Design of Experiment (DOE) will be and added advantage
- Maintain good documentation in compliance with quality standard TS16949
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned
- Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in semiconductor industry with prior experience either in Diffusion horizontal or vertical furnaces , Diffusion implanters, Bench or Single Wafer Cleaners, Dry Etchers and RTPs
- Good Team Player, truthful, logical and responsible attitude
- Self motivated, meticulous, disciplined and able to support
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.