Analog/Wireline IC Design Engineer - #1356286
NUVOTON TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
You will be responsible for the design and development of BiCMOS and SOI Analog Integrated Circuit designs for Automotive, Industrial Battery management systems & for High Speed wireline transmission (USB3.0, PCIe, DP etc)
You will work within a group of design experts interfacing with layout, overseas design teams to create detailed specifications, innovative designs to meet the technological requirements, achieving sales and ultimately doing our part for empowering electrification of vehicles and enabling Metaverse; contributing to achieve carbon neutrality for our future generations
- Planning and designing IC block or system architecture (battery management, DCDC, PLL, SerDes etc) based on design requirements
- Perform circuit design/analysis, simulation based on specs
- Prepare and discuss circuit, results of design in design reviews
- Conduct IC verification on bench to check IC performance with respect to design
- Work with layout engineer for device level design to realize best circuit response
- Work with application engineers to support customer application issues
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Posess experiences working in IC design environment
- Good analytical skills and technical skills in analog/digital function circuits such as Bandgap reference, LDO, op-amp, AD converter, PLL, SerDes, CDR, equalizer etc.
- Experience in developing IC and proficient in design tools usage (Cadence/Synopsys)
- Familar with Lab measurement and characterization equipment
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.