Embedded Engineer - #1356894
NUVOTON TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic & self-motivated Embedded Engineer to join our team!
As a Embedded Software Engineer, you will have the opportunities to design and develop firmware for state-of-art LSI – such as Battery Management, Motor Driver, Inverter & Digital Power Control MCU and the system reference software for these LSI, to achieve sales and ultimately doing our part to empower electrification of vehicles and enabling high efficiency motor control so as to contribute to achieving carbon neutrality for our future generations
You will co-work with multi-sites development experts and support a multitude of global customers throughout the product lifecycle from concept, design and development.
- Planning, developing and implementing firmware
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from customers
- Design system software architecture
- Preapare & maintain Software Design Documenation
- Establish unit testing requirements
- Develop new software module or solution
- Integrate software modules into system platform
- Conduct specification, design and coding review
- Conduct software debugging and unit testing
- Improve existing software module or solution
- Working closely with customers to resolve issues
- Providing technical support and training to sales, distributors and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Posess good practical skill in Embedded development involving involving Hardware and Software.
- Strong knowledge on embedded software system development from Specifications Analysis, Design, Implementation to Testing are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in hardware/software interfaces, basic digital & analog circuit, embedded controller design, power electronics (eg: Power MOSFET, IGBTs etc) would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under a fast pace, challenging environment and provide effective resolution to red-alert issues.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following will be advantageous: Inverter, DCDC converter, Motor Driver, Battery Management Systems, PWM motor control and Power Semiconductor Devices control.
- Possess initiative, good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.