Night shift Process Senior Engineer - #1357694
Soitec Microelectronic Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Night Shift Process Engineer / Senior Engineer
• Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality, yield and productivity
• Characterization of process and product by data analysis and tests.
• Data analysis skills (EXCEL, JMP)
• Collaborate with Technology counterparts globally on technology transfer, process alignment, qualification of new suppliers and consumables
• Work with cross-functional team on process capability improvement and yield enhancement projects
• To follow up with Day-shift items
• Provide guidance and troubleshooting using problem solving methods during night shift
• Create and execute ideas for continuous improvement
• Apply problem solving methods (8D, Fishbone, DOE etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
• Knowledge of process control (SPC) and Design of Experiment (DOE) will be and added advantage
• Maintain good documentation in compliance with quality standard TS16949
• Any other ad-hoc projects assigned
· Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in semiconductor industry with prior experience either in Diffusion horizontal or vertical furnaces , Diffusion implanters, Bench or Single Wafer Cleaners, Dry Etchers and RTPs
· Good Team Player, truthful, logical and responsible attitude
· Self motivated, meticulous, disciplined and able to support-
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.