Mechanical Engineer - #1357790
Hdn Engineering Solution Pte. Ltd.
Reporting to Project manager , Ensure daily project schdule planning and project Status , ensure the Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost expectations are met.
- Manage the worker and daily projects installation works on site, testing of equipment, commissioning of systems, process plant /facilities piping and equipment.
- Work with the Main contractor to support the daily activities for on-site project-related works to achieve the following objectives :
- To prepare the procedures to comply with daily activity and requirement as per local rule and regulations
- To assist in tracking and controls the assigned budget to ensure that controllable expenses are maintained within budgeted limits.
- Working with other subcontractor and plan the manpower/materials planning system to ensure an adequate supply of material on site,
- keeping proper inventories on site
- Lead/Participate in meetings with client and understand project operational requirements, concerns, and issues and works with the team or department to effectively resolve conflict issue .
- Lead/Participate the project management definition, planning, and execution.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge in Project management.
- Experience in the manufacturing operation within the Semiconductor / clean room / Pharma / Engineering constuction, Water treatment
- Has previous experience in a similar environment
- Willingness to work longer hrs & frequently site visiting
- Good communication & coaching skills
Supervision / Reporting Relationships :
- Provides direct and indirect supervision to assigned personnel.
- Accountable for the Safety, Quality, Service, Time, and Cost performance of Function and the associated plant objectives.
- Accountable to ensure that assigned team members are developed individually as well as collectively as a team.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.