Metrology Characterization Engineer - #1357960
Soitec Microelectronic Singapore Pte. Ltd.
As part of the local team expansion for Innovation fucntion that is based in Singapore site office
- Interface with tools suppliers and local application engineers for metrology and characterization.
- Support / maintenance level 1 of SRP + new recipes
- Development of recipes and metrology on various tools: SIRD (stress analysis), Wafersight (geometry/flatness/nanotopography), SS10K (ellipsometry for layer thickness), SP5 (defectivity), DRM (roughness and thickness), 4SEE (deflectometry)
- In-line metrology for Innovation support
- Metrology development for milestones of P2 processus in our maturity levels (before industrialization)
- Metrology support for prototype team (recipe tuning, check of results, alternative solutions with proposals, …
- Operational driver of the activity of 2 technicians for resistivity measurement (SRP equipment : spreading resistance profile)
- SPC monitoring for resistivity measurements
- Responsible for procedure updates and their applications by users
- Management of consumables
- Link with innovation (R&D) teams in Bernin / workload coordination
- Technological watch for Bernin (latest generation tools in SGP)
- Responsible for safety rules application
Rigorous, organized with strong material knowledge
Agility (various missions proposed for this job)
Excellent communication level (relationship external/internal)
Métrology competencies: stress/geometry especially
Electrical habilitation & accuracy
Prior experience in Microelectronics industry would be an added advantageous
Engineer with minimum 5-10 years of market is welcomed to apply.-
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.