Human Resource Manager - #792381
Vii Capital Pte. Ltd.
Date: Jan 14, 2022
District: Central, SG
Salary: $4,000 - $6,000 / month
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisitions, performance management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare, training and payroll.
- Talent acquisitions include end to end recruitment and selection process - arranging for interview, background checks, letter of offer, onboarding process, performance evaluations and maintaining personnel files.
- Prompt & accurate monthly payroll processing and related payroll matters
- Act as the point of contact for all labor legislation issues and ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g. CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS and other government-related claims as well as administering work pass application / issuance / renewal / cancellation etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and provide guidance on company culture.
- Develop, review, and manage performance appraisal.
- Conduct & assess internal training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Review, revise and provide guidance on employee handbook.
- Measure and report employee retention and turnover rates.
- Assist / handle any ad hoc assignments as required by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources.
- Min 5 years of relevant Human Resource experience with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
- A solid understanding of principles and procedures for employee recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR practices in Singapore.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.